With all the talk about people getting the SI swimsuit issue before you
can check it in, does anyone have that problem generally?  The secretary
(around for over 25 years) in the main office who sorts the mail
considers all the magazines hers - I have had several blow-ups about it
and told the principal if he didn't do something about it he would be
paying for a PO box so I could get my magazines.  It was crazy for a
while - I was requesting additional copies of magazines from my supplier
because I thought they were missing - only to have them suddenly appear
in my mail box 2 weeks later!  I think that secretary & I have an
understanding now - she may retire this year!!!!

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home