    We have used Culturgrams in the book format for the last 7
    years. It is one of our most heavily used reference tools.
    We prefer the bound version vs notebook(theft).  We have
    disk version on order to add to our CD ROM network of
    reference titles.  We also like using SIRS government
    report on CD because it includes complete set of
    Background Notes from USGPO--current info on nations of
    the world.

    Steve Tash, Ed Tech Librarian
    Instructor"Earning Academic Credit for Travel"
    Saddleback College

LM_NET Archive Home