I am looking for the names of two women who presented BAFA BAFA, the
simulation game on cultural differences, at an Ohio Educational Library
Media Association conference in Cleveland (I think) a year or two ago.
Does anyone else remember this terrific game?  They were the facilitators
and we played the game.  We would like to invite them to teach our teachers
to be facilitators of the game so we can do it with our middle school
students.  I would also appreciate any information on where to purchase the
game.  We have a couple of OLD copies but would like to start out new.  The
new ones have tapes too not just a scenario to read.  Any info would be
much appreciated.

Mary H. Nemeth                          mnemeth@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Jones Middle School                     office 614-487-5089
2100 Arlington Ave.                     fax 614-487-5078
Upper Arlington, OH. 43221

LM_NET Archive Home