        My school treasurer would like to access the computer in his office
from his PC at home as he is going to be out for an extended time.  In a
Netware class I attended the program PC Anywhere was mentioned as being
able to make any PC a temporary terminal on a network.  (I think. I have
currently misplaced my notes.)  Does anyone have any experience with this
program and will it do what he needs since both machines are currently
stand alone machines.  Please respond to me personally at

                EHOVE_LIB@noeca.ohio.gov

                                        Thanks,
                                        Karen Mars

LM_NET Archive Home