On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, Diane Durbin wrote:
(much deleted)
> So how much good do you think it does to remove
> a copy a few kids see at school when zillions of them see it on t.v?

That is not the issue. It is more the question of whether the school should
promote this type of publication within its walls by allowing it to be
displayed in the Library.
It may be only one copy but NOT displaying it says alot about the respect
that we have, not only for women everywhere, but for each other.

Tom Hounsell / Learning Resource Teacher / Holy Trinity High / Torbay, Nf

"I installed a skylight in my apartment...
                The people who live above me are furious!" - Steven Wright

LM_NET Archive Home