Dear LM-NETTERS,
  I have tried to set up Eudora on my home computer and have run into
difficulty.  I have tried to send a message to Don Descy from the skills
index but my message bounced back so I thought I'd throw it out to the group.
 I have ppp in extensions in my systems folder but I should have ppp also in
the MacTCP 2.0.4 in control panels--only it does not appear.  Is it possible
I have a software conflict with At Ease?  Any suggestions are welcome, I'm
trying to use Eudora to cut my e-mail costs.  Thanks.
Gail Barraco, LMS
Cayuga Heights Elementary School
110 E. Upland Rd.
Ithaca, NY 14850