Date: Fri, Feb 17, 1995 1:45
From: Joyce Conklin <jconkli@mail.ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us>
To: mstddsx@gsusgi2.gsu.edu
Subject: Re: Lingo

Don't feel alone -- I just posted an answer to another 'netter about IMHO.
Please feel free to repost this for the whole net -- at the moment I can't do
so from home (something about my subscription name from here not being
recognized in Syracuse!) -- I'll try to fix that later (a three-day weekend is
coming up!)

IMHO, ROFL, and some others (plus a lot of information about computers, etc.)
are available in a book called "Jargon - an informal dictionary of computer
terms" by Robin Williams publ. by
     Peachpit Press
     2414 Sixth St.
     Berkeley CA
     (tel: 510-548-4393 fax:510-548-5991)

Robin is a great author, in that she's very easy to understand, plus has a
great sense of humor.

Joyce Conklin      jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
Hillsdale HS
San Mateo, CA