I am a K-12 person whose office is in the high school.  While my main
responsibility is 9-12 I read most messages on LM_NET.  I forward things
of interest to my aides in the other K-8 buildings.  We love the full
range, so please don't split it up!.  Codes might help others who are
more specilized.  Having worked at all levels of public schools for many
years, you never know when your assignment will change for whatever
reason. Being the only media professional in the entire district, I must
be as busy as the next person.  The time I spend with LM-NET is well
worth it.

* Susan M. Campbell               Home:                     *
* K-12 Media Director              Box 115, 106 5th Street  *
* Putnam County Community          McNabb, IL 61335         *
*   Schools, Dist. #535            phone: 815/882-2189      *
* 402 Silverspoon, Box 341                                  *
* Granville, IL 61326                                       *
* 815/339-6514, Fax 815/339-6573                            *

LM_NET Archive Home