A few days ago I asked for an address and/or phone number for this
company.  I had seen several people state that they preferred them over
EBSCO in a discussion about magazine subscription services.  Several of
you helped out and sent me addresses and phone numbers.  Turns out there
are TWO Subscription Service of America companies--one in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and one in Bellmore, New York.
So this is a please help request again.  Which one is the company of
contented users that people have been using????   THANK YOU--AGAIN.
Jean Townes                             townesj@PEAK.ORG
Waverly Elementary School
Greater Albany Public Schools
Albany, Or 97321