Here it is again folks, for those who missed it and asked this weekend.
Just an illustration for you.  I did not check my mail Saturday or
Sunday.  I had two messages from KIDLIT-L and about 180 from LM_NET.  We
need more people who are interested in discussing children's literature
to use KIDLIT, it seems.  All of you who asked for the address, let's
make KIDLIT a valuable resource for the less technical aspects of serving
children's reading interests.

Kaia Wood                        internet: kaiawood@nslsilus.org
Zion-Benton Public Library       phone: 708-872-4680
2400 Gabriel Ave.                fax: 708-872-4942
Zion, IL 60099

dash L as part of the name) and the CHILDLIT children's lit.
related lists.
LISTSERV@BINGVMB.CC.BINGHAMTON.EDU  (In body of message type
SUBSCRIBE KIDLIT-L your name)

LISTSERV@RUTVM1.RUTGERS.EDU  (SUBSCRIBE CHILDLIT your name)

Careful, that's a dash in KIDLIT-L, not an underline mark like
LM_NET.  The two lists have a very different "flavor."  Enjoy.

Deborah M. Locke
Westbrook High School Library
125 Stroudwater St.
Westbrook, ME  04092