Although  Netscape seems an improvement over Mosaic in many ways, we have
not yet adopted it at school for one reason, the newsgroup button on the
main menu bar.  We are concerned that it will make it much more likely
that kids cruising cyberspace will discover alt.sex.weird or other such
newsgroups and acceptable use policies notwithstanding, not be able to
resist finding out what it's all about.  Does anyone else have this
concern? Does anyone know it it's possible to disable the newsgroup button?

Kathy Schroer
Emerson Junior High
Oak Park, IL
gordowal@infochi.com