Yes, Florida, there will be a first at this years Florida Educational
Technology Conference (FETC)--an LM_NET breakfast.  Thanks to SIRS,
LM_NETTERS will gather for coffee, conversation and great breakfast treats
on:

MONDAY, March 6, 1995, in the Clarion Hotel, Ballroom A at 7 a.m.

Please plan to attend.  If you think of it, bring the name of an LM_NET
*pal* who you think may be in attendance and we'll see if we can make the
e-mail address match with a face!  We've had interest from many in Florida,
but also from Alabama and Georgia and beyond, so don't be surprised if the
person who helped you on the net is sharing their toast with you as well!

If you plan to attend PLEASE R.S.V.P. to Pam Crouse at SIRS by March 1.
Call toll free 1-800-232-7477 x280 or ask for Pam.  And, as my mother
always said, *don't forget to say thank you!*

Please do not R.S.V.P. to me as I will be out of town from February 24
through FETC itself and may not get the message in time to get it to Pam.

See you bright and early on the 6th of March!  Looking forward to meeting
many of you and seeing old friends as well!

donna baumbach
University of Central Florida
College of Education
Instructional Technology Resource Center
baumbad@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home