Email still gets me from time to time.  I attempted to send this info to the
address from which it was requested and it was returned undeliverable.

Mary Jo Washburn wrote:
>     I am looking for any ideas or info on wolves that I can use for
>a unit for 6th graders.  We are adopting a male beta wolf named
Ameroq.  It's great to see kids get excited about preserving our
>wild creatures!  Look forward to hearing from you guys!

I often have students examine the historic view of wolves as the "bad guys" by
using folk and fairy tales which portray wolves as such.
It is interesting to compare these stories to those of Native Americans in term
s of the role of wolves.
As a fan and admirer of wolves, I wish you the best of luck! :-)

Jacquelyn Cohan
West Virginia University
Morgantown, WV
O: (304)293-3442 EXT 1315