Dear Netters,
We have had X-PRESS in our IMC for a year and I can't seem to get the
teachers interested in using it. I am having a workshop in a couple
of weeks to show teachers just what they can do with the program. Does
anyone have any creative ideas for the program or is just willing to
share how you use it in your school. Thanks in advance!! (X-PRESS is
a program that pulls the news,weather, sports, securities, teaching
materials from Cable in the classroom etc. etc. via satellite or
phone wire to your computer).
Thanks in advance
Marcia Eggleston
Parkwood Elementary School