Hello,
A teacher at my school asked me to find out if a letter she
received is a legitimate request.  It is from the Centennial
Rehabilitation Associates, Inc. asking for her to forward a
request from a 7-year-old in Atlanta, GA who has terminal cancer
He wants to get into the Guinness Book... for receiving the most
business cards.  Does anyone know of the legitimacy or lack of
for this?  The child's name is Craig Sherford.  I know that chain
letters on the 'Net are really bad, and I'm not so sure I like the
snail mail ones either, but it's hard to tell what's for a good
cause and what's a nuisance.  Please reply to:
dsherrod@cgisd.mich.fred.org
TIA
Deb Sherrod, Beaverton High School, Beaverton, MI
--

LM_NET Archive Home