Enough already. I have read so much absolute drivel in the past few weeks
about the great swimsuit issue one would think the future of school
librarianship was at stake over it. Surely to God we as professionals
have better things to waste bandwidth on than this sophomoric trash. If
pople feel so strongly take the damn thing off your shelves or better yet
don't put it on and give it to the principal.phys ed teacher/janitor instead.

I am much more interested in reading reviews of new software than rubbish
like this. Unlike Bill Hanson I will hang around hoping that the quality
of the coversation improves in the near future.

--
Don Carter                          "His had been an intellectual decision
<dcarter@peinet.pe.ca>              founded on his conviction that if a little

LM_NET Archive Home