Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 17:31:42 -0500 (EST)
From: Frett <fret6006@saintmarys.edu>
To: Beverly Frett <bfrett@eagle.ibc.edu>
Subject: River Info

Dear Aunt Bev,
        I am currently working on an outline of information for my social
studies methods class.  I am to research the St.Joe river in South Bend
and the Yangtze in China (also called the Chiang Jiang).  I am having
problems locating information.  I know I should be able to do it through
the network, but I'm not sure how.  If you have any ideas or suggestions
please let me know.
        I hope all are well.  I have to run to rehearsals otherwise I
would try to fill you in, but in general I'm great!

See you soon.

Love, Maureen

LM_NET Archive Home