                      Subject:                              Time:  11:16 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Thanks and Greetings                  Date:  2/22/95
Thank you to all those who have sent greetings for our Conference this
Saturday. If anyone else could respond in the next few days, it would be
greatly appreciated. It is called the E3 Conference - Engage, Enable,
Empower. The focus is on technology and curriculum. The groups that I will be
meeting with are interested in telecommunications and I feel that they
certainly would be impressed with some greetings from subscribers to LM_NET.
We currently have over 130 people attending from a number of places across
Canada and the US. Please send greetings to my personal email.
Many thanks in advance

Chuck Phillips
River Oaks Public School
Oakville, Ontario