Many thanks to all of you who responded to my fifth graders.  They have
really enjoyed this project....they look for new mail all the time now.
We still need to receive messages from Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico,
Oklahoma and Vermont.  Please, if you are from one of these states,
please send a greeting to me and tell me a little about your state and
where you live.  I'll pass the information along to the 5th grade.  Our
e-mail/United States bulletin board looks great.

Deany Wood
Librarian
AA Kingston Middle School
Potsdam, NY 13676