Does anyone know if this journal, Educational Technology Research &
Development, is available electronically and if so, the address. I want
to read an article - Assessing the effect on high school teachers of
direct and unrestricted access to the Internet - A case study of an east
central Florida High School - in Volume 42 (4),pp.17-39, 1994.
Issue 3 has only just arrived in Brisbane and 4 won't be here for another
three months. It could be very useful for my studies. I've read an abstract.
Thank you all in advance.
Jenny

Jenny Krassnig  <ed848505@student.uq.edu.au>
Anglican Church Grammar School (Yrs 5-12 boys)
Oaklands Pde
East Brisbane Qld 4169
Australia
Ph: (07)8962242   Fax: (07)8915976