Dear LM_Netters,
        I am an LMS at an elementary school with no internet connections.
We would like to arrange a dial-up connection that would get us the best
value for our tiny budget. At present, this connection would be for staff
members, but soon someone will surely want to get their students using it.
Would any of you be willing to share recommendations either for or
against any of the services or any of the connection software?  What do
you get for your money?  Do you recommend full internet access, or
starting with something less?  If there is archive information on this
subject, would someone direct me to it?
        Please answer before March 10th, as I lose this this e-mail
address at the end of the quarter.
        Joanne Brun                     (503)684-2300
        Metzger School                  q115@odin.cc.pdx.edu
        10255 SW 90th
        Tigard, OR 97223

LM_NET Archive Home