What a response to my lengthy LMC discipline suggestion!  Out of 27
you do works for you - it works!  I am in a very busy secondary setting and
feel I must have this climate to make it work.  If your administrators,
teachers, and students like the "hustle and bustle" of a noisy setting and
can still get their needs met in their LMC, go for it!  Finally - thanks so
much for the responses and for the idea-sharing forum.  I am proud to be a
librarian.

LM_NET Archive Home