Dear LM-Netters,

I am stumped with two research questions for students:

1.  Any information on  "Khella" out there?  It is (we think) in the carrot
family and was used for medicinal purposes, but was discontinued because the
body retained it.  Maybe a herb?  Any suggestions?

2. Also, I am trying to find information on a committee that existed during
World War I that was called the "Committee on Public Information"  Any
suggestions on this?

Am loaded down with trying to help high school kids with research and just am
coming up blank on these two things right now.  Thank you all ahead, you are
all very helpful.

Please e-mail me directly.

Bunkiew@AOL.COM

Have a great day,