Our school is planning a technology night in March for the
parents and students.  The school board will also attend.  I've
already posted a request for greetings.  We'll have our
computer lab and Writing To Read lab open, and I'll have
several computers set up in the library with CD ROMs, along
with laser disk players, Scholastic Network, and the internet.
Our model computer classroom will also be open (5 computer
stations, 4 kids per station, plus a computer for the
teacher.)  We thought we'd sell coffee and dessert as a fund
raiser.  Does anyone have any ideas to add?  We'd love to hear
what other schools have done.
Kathy Lafferty
klaffert@pen.k12.va.us

LM_NET Archive Home