A colleague and I are writing a book about reference services in high
school media centers, and are seeking input on how you integrate
curriculum and information skills.  If you are willing to share your best
lessons/methods/ideas, please respond to me directly at
dmcdouga@moe.coe.uga.edu.  Please use the following as a guide.

1.  Would you tell us about one or two particularly satisfying
experiences in integrating curriculum and information skills?

2.  Do any of your teachers engage in any collaborative activities among
the different disciplines, i.e., social studies with foreign langauge,
language and literature with art, etc.?  If so, would you share one or
more of the activities with us?

3.  Would you share with us one or more frustrating experiences or
encounters with integrating curriculum and information skills?

Thank you very much for your help.  We hope to put out a book that can be
used for librarians-in-training as well as practicing librarians.  Real
experiences will enhance this book.

LM_NET Archive Home