Hello all!  First I would like to say thank you for all the help on the
Technology Connection question.  I don't think my first thank you went
through.  I was pleased to get a message from someone in Linworth
Publishing to respond to me.
        I have another question coming from a teacher in the English
department.  Out school has offered each teacher $250 to spend for
student use.  This teacher would like to buy a set of encyclopedias for
classroom use.  Her set is 15 years old and she is looking for a set 5
years old or newer that someone would be willing to sell for $250.  As
you all have been so helpful before and full of ideas, can anyone help me
find a set for this teacher?  This set is meant for her classsroom use
only for in-class assignments.

Selina Gomez-Beloz, Librarian           (312) 534-4059  voice
Roberto Clemente Media Center           (312) 534-4012  fax
1147 North Western Avenue, Chicago IL  60622
sgomez@firefly.prairienet.org   gomez@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu

LM_NET Archive Home