     I have a seventh grade social studies teacher who wants her students to
write to a class of students in Japan.  Each student in her class would have
a penpal from the same class.
What I need is:
     A Japan address that sets up such a penpal arrangement and/or the name
and address of a teacher or school in Japan for her to contact via snail
mail.
     I told her that I was going to put this request on this listserv to
demonstrate the POWER of Internet and LM_NET.

     Thanks so much for your help on this matter!  I am looking forward to
telling her how quickly I got the answer!!!!

Shirley Russell, District Librarian
Orland Jt. Elementary School District
1320 Sixth Street
Orland, Ca.  95963