DearLM_NETters,
        I have found a complete list of all the members of the 104th
congress with phone, fax, and some email addresses plus ways to contact
many other government agencies and committees. If you have a Mac, it can
be found in the rec files of a Mac archive mirror as
contacting-congress-204.hqx If you cannot get it yourself, I will send
the info for your state's congresspeople. The complete list is 13 pages
long so posting it on LM_NET is out of the question. And PLEASE, send
requests directly to me, not to all 3000+ subscribers. For those of you
who have ftp power but don't know how to use it, (so you can "get"
<software> ,) I have a one-page instruction guide. Again, please send
request to me, not to all the LM_NET subscribers.
Paul Shepard
Country Day School
Escazu, Costa Rica
codasch@sol.racsa.co.cr