I am hoping someone out there can help me. I am still a little confused
about how the world-wide web works. I have used MOSAIC to access it, but
am now looking for software I can run off the computer in the media
center and where I can get this  for free (I believe it can be downloaded
for free.) My hardware is a Macintosh PowerPC 6100/60 AV. Can anyone help
me find the software and if I can use it? Thanks.

Cheryl Stevens
Mansfield, Connecticut

P.S. Sorry the message is somewhat confused, I am not sure exactly how to
explain what I need help with.

LM_NET Archive Home