We have a new committee looking into assessment, and I'm wondering if
any of you can help.  They are looking at assessing students, but more
importantly, they are also looking at how to assess programs and changes
in the ways they teach -- how do you know if any of these are working?
If any of you have any personal experiences or helpful suggestions, please
e-mail me directly.  I'll post a hit if there is any interest.  Obviously,
I'll be doing an ERIC search, but if you know of any terrific sources, that
would be great.  Thanks muchly.  Happy New Year.  Jan
Jan Hylen
Salem High School
44 Geremonty Drive
Salem, NH 03079