I am hoping that you will help me with ideas.  I will be giving a half
day inservice to the teachers in my school (junior High).  When it was
first arranged, I was going to show them the new technology in the
library and some of the good stuff we COULD get (SIRS, SUPER TOM etc) if
we got a larger budget.  But as time went on I decided that this was not
good and want to do a hands on lesson on materials we DO own already that
are not being used.  I think I also want to introduce them to the Big
Six.  Could I gather some of your ideas on what might work, or has worked
for you?  I really want to grab their interest, have them participate and
learn something instead of listening to me point out the features of
books.   Thanks for your help.  You may contact me directly:
Connie Williams voice: 707-778-4710     fax: 707-778-7276 or
cowilli@eis.calstate.edu      Thanks!!
Connie Williams, Librarian. Kenilworth Junior High
998 E. Washington St.  Petaluma,CA 94952  707-778-4710
cowilli@eis.calstate.edu       fax: 707-778-7276

LM_NET Archive Home