Hello LM_Net - My county school system (approx. 86 schools) is in the
process of revamping the Library Program Evaluation form.  This form is
given out to teachers and students within each school.  This
instrument is used by the librarian to make improvements in the overall
library program.  Evaluation of the librarian occurs at a different
time.  If you have a program evaluation form and would be willing to
share it with me by Jan. 15 I would be most grateful.  I will gladly repost
all responses as a hit.
Oh by the way, my school system is Knox County Schools in Knoxville, Tn.
Thanks in advance,  Connie Booher

LM_NET Archive Home