I am a technology teacher and a technology using classroom teacher at my school
 (K-8).  I wish to pose the following question to library professionals:  How co
 mmon and how acceptable in your profession is the librarian who only allows stu
 dents access to the library during their class' regularly scheduled weekly peri
 od, who shows videos for a large part of that time leaving only 10 minutes for
 access to books and who refuses to have technology in the library for students
 to use?  I only recently began working at this school and find it hard to belie
 ve that most of the teachers and the administration are happy with this situati
 on.  I am interested in any comments from the subscribers to LM_NET.   Morgan A
 ll
 sup

LM_NET Archive Home