One of my high school librarians (who reads LM_Net but doesn't
have posting rights) is preparing a faculty workshop for the
end of this month on how search strategies have changed for
high schoolers with technology. For example, she's going to
explore doing a "Keyword" search instead of a subject search in
the card catalog. Any suggestions that I can pass on to her
from other high school librarians or anyone? Her purpose is to
show her faculty members how searching their assignments have
changed thanks to technology. Thanks!
--
Betty A. Hutsler
Library Media Coordinator