In this age of the technology explosion is maintaining the traditional
vertical file still necessary?  Some people call this a pamphlet file or
picture file and for those two narrower applications I can still see a
need, but is the vertical file as vital as it use to be?  For a long time
now, I have considered revamping mine and I would like your thoughts on
this subject.  Post your responses to us all, not just me, as I am sure
there are many others who have considered this same action.  Thanks
Ruth Rogers
Crestview High School
Ashland, OH
CRVHS_RSR@ncocc.ohio.gov