Just wanted to thank all those who responded to my two requests
yesterday for assistance. Thanks to some very fast folks, I had
within minutes of my posting 2 faxed reviews of "The Summer of
My German Soldier" and have received several other suggestions
about places to look and resources. Myfile will be very useful
it the parent returns the reconsideration form that we gave her
before the holidays. Also, thanks for the thoughts on automated
search strategies. I will pass those on to my librarian. Again,
you all are GREAT!!! Bah
--
Betty A. Hutsler
Library Media Coordinator