Larry Niebur asked for info. concerning screenwriting devices to be used
w/LCD panels and mentioned Minnesota Western as a vendor.

I saw ScreenWriter being used (not demo'd) at a recent conference and was
impressed enough to ask MW to send info.  Actually, they offer two devices:
        ScreenWriter 1400 LCD panel w/data/video/writing.  Has many
        features--built-in everything (audio, video, etc.)-- remote control,
        full motion/color, and comes w/a high price. ($6495)

        Annotator 2/Annotator: "An electronic writing tablet
        w/highlighting and annotating abilities for computer
        projected images.  I works w/any IBM, MacII or LC computer,
        any LCD panel, any monitor, any data projector."
        Price for Annotator 2: $4495; Annotator: $2495.

Phone for MW: 1(800) 999-8590 nationwide & No. Cal.

Standard disclaimer:  I don't work for MW, only covet but can't afford
their products.

Rachel Carlson
Huntington Beach Union HSD
H.B., CA