Record collecting is at an all time high, I understand.  This is of
course in large part due to the cessation of production for some years
past (although I understand production should resume in the ner future).
There are catalogs, price guides and magazines dedicated to this
collecting mania.  If you cannot find a local buyer through your yellow
pages, you might try the back pages of such mags as Downbeat (How do you
underline?), Rolling Stone, etc.
I am a collector and often think of doing a national auction, but this
would work only if you had massive quantities to dispose of.

D. J. Hunt
dhunt@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us
Greene Co. R-8 Schools

On Tue, 3 Jan 1995, Jane Clark wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a market for records. I have some at school as
> well as personal collections.I hate to see them end up in a landfill and I
> believe that ther must be a group that collects, trade, preserves, or
> something! Any addresses?? Thanks in advance. Jane Clark

LM_NET Archive Home