Can anyone identify a source for a physical map of the Internet, a map
which shows the major nodes, sites and network lines that connect
everything together in the United States or North America?

Some magazines and newspapers have carried schematic "metaphors"
of the U.S. Internet, but I have been asked for a more realistic map, with
node names and university and government machines.  I think The NY
Times carried such a map a year or so ago.

Thanks for anything you can contribute!

Terry Thibodeaux                                     tthibode@mail.doe.state.la.
 us
La. Dept. Of Education                             (O) 504-342-3471
Baton Rouge LA                                       (F) 504-342-3729

LM_NET Archive Home