I stumbled upon this net just a few days ago and quickly subscribed, never
suspecting I would  be needing help from this group so soon.  I trust you
will not think me forward to be asking for info immediately.
I am a member of our district's automation committee.  We are looking at 3
automation pkgs. for the district--elem, middle and high schools.  We are
limited to MAC platform.  Have demo's from CASPR, Winnebago and Alexandria.
 Before we make a final decision, we are anxious to hear from librarians
actually using these systems.  Would appreciate the following info to be
shared with committee members on 1/17/95:
   What specific problems have you had?  Any problems with accuracy of circ
records?  If so, did you find the root problem? How responsive has the
company been in supporting you through problems?  Any additional thoughts on
the above listed programs would be welcomed (including noteworthy strengths).
 Please be sure to mention the pkg. name in your subject field so I can
organize your input for committee sharing.  THANK YOU in advance for sharing
your experiences.
Kate Benson
Eastbury LMC
Glastonbury, CT