I enjoy sending greetings to people, but I am selective.  I try to
send to schools on the same grade level and to locations not too close
to the state of Ohio.  That helps me limit the number I respond to and
use my computer time more effectively.
One writer had a good idea....why not in the subject line type
Greetings Request Gr7-9 Ohio
(whatever grade/state fits)
Then we'd know immediately if it was one we wanted to respond to or not.

People who don't fill in the subject line with any information...I just
automatically delete those.  Again...just a rule I've made for me to
limit my time.

Jo Anne Collins  Van Buren M.S. Kettering OH jacollins@desire.wright.edu

LM_NET Archive Home