Hello!
I am a visitor to your list who is interested in your insights and
experiences.

I am a business librarian who is writing a book chapter on business reference
and information service in all kinds of libraries, including school
libraries.  I would imagine that there is some call for business information
in the form of career guidance, personal money management, and the study of
economics.  I would be very interested in hearing how these topics and others
are handled at the elementary and high school levels.  How big a role do
business topics play (some?, none?, insignificant?)  Are there school
libraries and media centers which are highlighting business information?  If
so, what kinds of programs and services are these libraries offering?

Any information and/or insight would be very much appreciated.  I also
appreciate the opportunity to do "real world", "real-time" research using the
internet!  Please reply directly to me at the address shown below.  I will
summarize the responses for the List if there is interest.
Thank you,
Wendy Diamond
Calif. State University, Chico
wendy_diamond@macgate.csuchico.edu