An hour and a half ago, I asked for the Martin Luther King Dream speech.
Although it is Sunday night in the middle of a three day weekend, three
LM_NET members have already forwarded a copy of it to me.  This proves
once again the incredible resource offered by LM_NET members.

I am, however, still interested in other resources, especially text and
audio/video recordings.

----

First prize goes to Karel A. Smith who forwarded it 15 minutes after my
request.

Second prize goes to Linda C Joseph, who told me where to go.
  To get the speech, that is:
   gopher://vax.queens.lib.ny.us:70//11%5bgopher._ss._histdocs%5d

Third prize goes to Brenda Gail Gorman.

THE GRAND PRIZE goes to Peter Milbury, who, in anticipation of my request,
 posted it to LM_NET about a week ago.  Truly a librarian's librarian!

The booby prize goes to none other than myself, who not only missed
Peter's original posting, but I also missed it when searching the
LM_NET archives.  <=BLUSH=>

Thank you, one and all!

University of Minnesota                   sec@boombox.micro.umn.edu
Distributed Computing Services         (612) 625-1300 Fax: 625-6817

    Interested in setting up your own WWW and E-mail server?

LM_NET Archive Home