Hello group.  This is another greetings request.  I am presenting a
program about available technology to our local AAUW chapter on February
16.  It will be in my library so I can actually *show* them what we have
available for our students.  The only problem is that our school Tenet
station is NOT state of the art -- it's a sort of "put together" that
doesn't always work as well as it should.

I'm thinking about seeing if I can get them and some of our civic clubs
to adopt us as a project to update our access to the internet.

I'll use Diane's idea of putting up a map and pinpointing where
all of our messages originate instead of trying to *show* a group the
screen with messages on it, so you can begin sending messages whenever
it's convenient.

If you have time, please send greetings -- however brief!  Thanks!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home