NEW    Clickable Map Interface   to K-12 School Web Sites!

    http://hillside.coled.umn.edu/others.html

Since March of 1994, Hillside Elementary School has hosted the Internet's
most comprehensive list of K-12 School WWW servers.  In keeping with the
spirit of graphical information delivery on the World Wide Web, we are now
providing a CLICKABLE MAP INTERFACE to our list of school web sites.

Of course, we still provide the means to obtain all the schools in
our list through the traditional "huge list" format.  We also
provide text-only links to the to the various country and state lists.

If you have a new web server in your school that we've somehow
overlooked, please send us a note and we'll add you to the list!
If are interested in starting up a WWW server in your own school,
be sure to visit Web66:  http://web66.coled.umn.edu/

University of Minnesota                   sec@boombox.micro.umn.edu
Distributed Computing Services         (612) 625-1300 Fax: 625-6817

    Interested in setting up your own WWW and E-mail server?

LM_NET Archive Home