I have 3rd, 4th & 5th grade classes interested in exchanging information
with other classes about their areas, special interests, local geography,
weather etc.

We are an American School in northern Japan.  The area is known as Tohoku
and is fairly rural.  We had the December 28, 1994 7.5 earthquake.  The
epicenter was off our cost and the Port town of Hachinohe was hit hardest.
 Hachinohe is about 15 mi southof our city of Misawa.

We are where the first non-stop trans-pacific airplane flight took off
 which landed in Washington State.

M. A. Buckner
Sollars ES
Misawa Air Base