I'm looking for information about two cities..Jacksonville, Fla and Charlotte,
NC for a committee planning a band trip at my son's school.  We are interested
in Cultural Events being held April 28th and/or 29th and site seeing opportunit
ies and fun activities for high school students.  If you are from either of the
se cities and can share some info, please reply directly to me.  Thanks.  PS If
 there is a place on the Internet that has such travel infor...that would be he
lpful too!

                             Paula R. Grookett
                        Director of Media Services
                    Richland County School District One

1225 Oak Street                                   Phone: (803) 733-6182
Columbia, South Carolina 29204                    Fax:   (803) 733-6198

              Internet: I990924@univscvm.csd.scarolina.edu

LM_NET Archive Home