Hello,

This might be like looking for a needle in a haystack but I have full
faith in the power of Internet!

Last summer I visited  Jackson Hole, WY.  While there I explored several
of the wonderful art galleries.  In one gallery there was a beautiful
sculpture of two Indians, one was helping the other up a steep cliff.
With the sculpture was a poem.  I think it was written by a Robert
Steiger(I think).  At the time I greatly enjoyed the poem.  It had
to do with partners helping one another.  If there is anyone from
Jackson Hole that can e mail me the poem or the name of the gallery
I would greatly appreciate it.

Betty Hollman
Eagle Valley Middle School
Carson City, NV