My principal is interested in hiring a paraprofessional to assist, do minor
trouble-shooting, and manage scheduling of our computer lab.  In addition,
this person would need to be familiar enough with applications in the lab
to tutor users.  This is not a certified teacher slot, but more than a
standard clerk job, and would pay more - probably in the neighborhood of
$18,000 a year for a 9 month position.  Do any of you fellow netters have
such a position in your school, and if so, is there a job description that
you could share with me (I have been asked to write one)?

Thanks in advance for any info you can send to me.

Norma Dreyer
Edison High School
2906 E. 41 St.
Tulsa, OK 74105