There have been several requests for listservs for various
curricular areas over the past several weeks, my own
request included.  It would be nice if anyone with
any information that might provide a useful listserv
address to school-type people to post it as a general
message - not just a reply.  Yes, there are listserv
lists _ I have one - 30 or more pages single spaced -
but it alphabetical by name of listserv and so not very
useful to answer specific requests.  Thanks.
Kari Inglis   kbw_inglis@mec.ohio.gov

LM_NET Archive Home